Search This Blog

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Brothers........


There are two parts, you and the rest of the universe. Each is responsible for the shape the other one takes. I usually argue that all virtues are actually virtual and are made up by us to make ourselves feel virtuous. But there are feelings which happen when anything happens. There are tears that come out certain times when memories pay their visits. When i think about it i realize that everything that happens now reminds me of something that happened then and more. You people come in my dreams, discussions, debates and anything and everything.

More part of me is made by you than by the rest of my life. I see guys playing here, I say "our guys were definitely better even in the school days". I see the dramatics here, I say "our school guys were better in a many ways even back then now they would be awesome". I see parts of our college festival and say "our sports day was spectacular". Our chariots were awesome and so was the time spent on them. Our cards were beautiful. Our Saturday nights seem beautiful now not 'coz of the movie. Our class also don't seem bad at all now nor do our attempts to bunk them (both successful and unsuccessful ones). Our meals don't seem all bulletproof puris now, all i remember is the hiding food under mat, wasting food, echo effect food prayers and sitting together for the meals. From the older times, the suitcase tunnels, dorm cricket and hockey (very rarely though), sneaking in food, headstands, handstand walks, backwalks, fivestones, stories, laughing at everything and things like catching teachers playing with beads and "go and sleep in E-dormitory".
These are the times that have and are shaping my everything. I don't know about charity beginning at home, but for me everything began there.

Guys thank you for the time we spent together and i regret no part of it. Every single thing that happened there was awesome and amazing. I don't know what to say but it makes me feel happy and cheerful whenever something (that is almost everything) reminds me of those times. Sorry for any time I have been an asshole but you are more than brothers to me. I don't know why i felt like writing this but its a way to vent a few feelings. If like in a movie i have to say t"his is the best thing that ever happened to me" i'll have to add a "since those days" to it. You are the biggest part of my rest (the universe minus me). Looking forward to meeting you all guys........if the time is the sea, those time were written on the shores of the Sea of Tranquility (on the moon) where nothing can wash it away.

No comments:

Post a Comment